Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Bargains and My Big Boy


Well Kmart week killed me. All I could think about was Kmart, sick right, I know. I got so much stuff for so little. Some pics of my finds. I can't even make a list of it all cause it was sooo much. I can say I maybe spent a little over 100.00 and saved well over 500.00. I might have even saved more but I haven;t looked at my receipts yet.



I did a class for the ladies in my relief society so I set up a table for my first days finds. The other 2 pics are later that week


Brian decided he wanted to have his own room. I'm not sure why but he is the oldest and is pretty mature when it comes to certain things so we moved him in with Madden. Madden didn't use his crib up there much because he was still in his crib with me down stairs, but he has been sleeping so good lately I decided last night to put him up there. He did so good. I put him to bed about 9 and he woke up at 4:30. He has been pretty consistent in this so I think he might be officially up stairs. YEAH!!!! Now I just need to find Brian a matching bed spread for that room.





1 comment:

{nicole coombs} said...

Cute Room!! And I really need to start the whole coupon thing! Man the money I could be saving I need a few lessons!