Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally!

I have been waiting for this day for 6 months now. In 8 more weeks we will FINALLY be able to meet this little human growing inside me. We have sceduled my c-section for February 6th. I am especially excited to just not be prego anymore. I used to love be pregnant but I could definitely live without doing this again. I love the reward you get in the end and if that is a sacrifice I have to make that's fine, but dang!

Now for the next 8 weeks my days will be filled with sewing, cleaning, organizing, and shopping (seems I have not 1 thing for a boy anymore).

Maybe one of these days when I am actually dressed AND my camera is handy I will post a pic of my huge self. I look like I am due NOW so I really hate to see what happens in 8 weeks.

1 comment:

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

I can't wait to meet my new nephew, your kids all look so different and have their very own special personality that I can't wait to see what baby #5 ( since you don't have a name yet) looks like and what his personality is... <3