Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just a little late!



This is my tribute to Eighmey. She turned 3 two days after Jaimins birthday so I have been lazy getting her pics up cause 2 January birthdays are hard. I seriously hate having them right after Christmas and so close together. Oh well, enough complaining.
Eighmey was born January 12, 2006. She was my tiny baby weighing in at 7lbs 5 1/2oz, don't forget that half an ounce. I really wish they wouldn't have counted that half ounce. She was perfect, I felt great after having her I left the hospital the next day (that is good when having c-sections). She was and still is the spark in our home, she made Michael a softy, she makes me try to be better as a woman(she seriously can out do me in cleaning some days). She hasn't had to many crazy moments like Jaimin had, she has had to get like 3 stitches in her cheek once, other than that sometimes she acts tougher than my boys. She is a good mix of a girly girl and a tom boy.
Mike and I always talk and wonder what she will look like when she gets older, she is just so tiny still we wonder if she will have my height (probably). She doesn't at all have one ounce of fat on her so I know she didn't get that from me, I was a chunky toddler. She will just be unique I guess. Well Happy Birthday Eighmey, we love you (OUR PRINCESS).

No comments: