Wednesday, March 4, 2009

9 FREAKIN' YEARS!


I look horrible in this pic but Mike wouldn't
look at the camera again..oh well!




I love free TP!



27 boxes of cereal is a bit crazy I know
Can you believe we have been married for 9 FREAKIN' YEARS! I say that in a good way, it just blows me away though! For our anniversary this year we didn't do anything extravagant. Mike had a last minute job to do in the valley on that day so we found babysitters and killed 2 birds with 1 stone.(Thanks Tomena, Donna, Charlotte and Grandma) While Mike was working Mandy came and picked me and Madden up so we could go coupon shopping. After that we visited my Grandma Eighmey and then we went to Olive Garden with Mandy and Andrew. That was our marvelous anni. We also didn't get home till about 2 in the morn because we left so late and were so dang tired we had to stop on the side of the road and sleep. What a day!

2 comments:

AMBCrandell said...

My sis! I can't believe you did me like that! haha, you are not supposta use the goofy pictures! geez, talk about you looking bad! Thanks for throwing me under the bus! haha, jk jk. That picture suits my personality, i should look like a wierdo like that in more of my pictures.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Happy Anniversary! I still can't believe you are a mother of 5! I will need tips from you on the next one;) I wish I could get into the coupons, but I am just not that dilligent. Looks like it could be worth it though.