Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beat him or laugh?

That is the question I asked my hubby yesterday on the phone, "should I beat Jaimin or just laugh?"

Let me explain:

5 minutes earlier Jaimin thought he was funny as he copied me when I told him to do something. I kept telling him, he kept copying. Finally I nicely said, "Do you want a spankin'?"

He said, "Do you want a round house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys, forget about it".

Anyone who has seen Napoleon Dynamite knows what he is talking about, but don't say this to your mom when she is serious.

Of course Mike died laughing on the other side of the phone and answered the question "laugh". I was already laughing and Jaimin didn't get in trouble cause he is too dang cute.

2 comments:

Elissa said...

hahaha...wow thats hillarious. And too cute. I don't think I would have been able to do anything but laugh either!

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

Leave it up to Jaimin... He is the funny one in the family