Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family pics



So my sister decided to get her own little photography thing going. We were headed to the valley so we took her up on her photo shoot offer. We learned A LOT that day


#1- don't plan on going out at 8ish but really leave at 10ish (sun was way too hot, and kids squint in EVERY picture)


#2- Bring more bribing snacks


#3- DON'T wear long sleves in the valley in October ( I wanted colder looking pics so I could use them for Christmas cards) DUMB!


Needless to say, out of the 800 or so pictures taken that day, we only got a few that SOMEONE didn't have their eyes shut, or squinting, or mouths open, or sad faces, or everything else that could have happened.




Oh yes, I guess I have a few more things we learned that day


#4- It is almost impossible to get a "perfect" family pic with these many goobers


#5- Madden HATES the camera, I don't think we got 1 thing with him looking (smiling)


........k, I guess that is it with my griping, enjoy :)


















4 comments:

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

Well next month Brandon and I were going to do our family pics and we were going to do them at the train tracks by our house. I have seen many cute pics with the train background and have wanted to get pictures done by them ever since. Mandy did a great job, the pictures look very, very good. I love the one where you are all looking at the train.

Anonymous said...

Well, the ones you posted are adorable! Great photos. :)

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

I think they turned out great!

Kristal said...

Hey Brandi! You certainly can take it to Walmart to have printed. Just email the pictures along with the size you want, the design you like from my blog, or if you want something else let me know the colors you want, and the greeting you would like to have on it. I'll send you a proof you can review and see if you want any changes, then I will email you the finished card and an invoice for $6. My email is joykristal@gmail.com
P.s. your family pics are so great!