Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 1 - January 2011!

Wow, last year flew by and here we are in 2011! I told myself I would update my blog at least once a week (hasn't happened yet but hopefully when I get caught up I will stick to my goal.)

So to recap the last 2 weeks I will just start from the beginning.
We started the new year with the most crazy night when it comes to temperature. It got to -27 degrees here in Heber. We were playing games all night on new years with gma Parrack and gma Yarn and I remember looking up at the windows in our living room and there being a sheet of ice on the INSIDE of the window. I figured because they are old windows it was doing that, but then I looked at the newer windows that are recently installed and they are the same way. It freaked me out thinking we were gonna freeze that night. Anyways we did ok not totally freezing and the windows didn't do it again so we just assumed it was from being -27. WOW!

We ended up getting about 18 inches. We weren't exactly ready for the snow so the kids didn't have proper snowsuits and such but they played hard in it anyway.

Madden fell asleep so he didn't end up playing in it just walking around outside for a sec.

Since Christmas Madden has watched his Toy Story 3 movie probably close to 3,562 times (approx.). He is just so funny watching it. He will yell the characters names and what they say. He is starting to say lines in the movie before the characters do (that's when you know it is bad :)

The kids made me take this pic cause they thought it was so cute that while he was napping he rolled over and grabbed Jessie and Woody.

Every time the movie gets to the boring part he yells at me and says "tain, mom, tain". This means he wants to see the train again in the first scene of the movie, so I have to skip back like 20 times a day. Also because I always say "AGAIN???", he started calling the movie "tory a-din", this means Story Again. He is just getting so big and can tell me exactly what he wants and it is so cute.

And these are my gorgeous children who all got new suits/Dress for Christmas. They have always wanted a matching suit and Santa finally found them that didn't kill his wallet (or elves)

Brian- 10 Trey-9Jaimin- 7Eighmey-5Madden- 23 monthsAshton-7 1/2 months Best lookin' bunch I've ever seen!

Oh and also in week 1 of Jan Mike got an exciting phone call. It was from the mine in Wyoming asking him to come up for an interview on the 12th. (more on this in newt post)










1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

haha Gavin LOVES that movie too. He also LOVES the train scene too. Oh and the dump truck part.
I love the kids sunday outfits. Trying to find matching outfits are SO HARD! And I only have two to worry about.
Good luck with the job interview.