Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Late Shout Out To My Bro!

He knows I remembered him last Wednesday but I wanted to make an entry in my journal for my reference. This is my old school scrapbook page I made in the 1800's of my bro's baptism. I loved these 2 missionaries. Look how skinny my hubby(not my hubby then) and Brian were.HAHA I look like a zombie, "what was I thinking" is the only words I can think of right now.

So, 10 years ago May 6th, Brian was baptised. 2 months prior to him getting baptised was when I did and he was the last person I thought ever would. Even though we were good friends in school those days he still made fun of me telling me I was only doing it for my friends. I told him that I wasn't and told him he should check it out. He didn't care what I said but his friends did convince him to take the discussions. A very short time later he was baptised and hasn't slowed down since. He has been very faithful throughout the last 10 years. He served an honorable mission in New Jersey. He has fulfilled his callings. He was married in the Temple to his wife Azure and through her passing kept and gained so much faith. He has accomplished so much in life that I give credit to that one special day, May 6th, 1999. Without the Gospel in his life I am sure none of this would have been possible. I am grateful for his commitment and for helping me along the way too, he has been the strength in our family as other members have gotten baptised as well. Thanks Brian for all you have done, keep the strength, I love you.


3 comments:

The Ulrich Clan said...

That is so neat! I did not know that about you! How is your little family? Haven't seen you around lately! Take Care, Sarah

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

loved the "love story" it's good. and glad you found me. it has been a while glad to know that things are going good for you and your family.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

well stay in touch. my e-mail is reachjulianna@yahoo.com.after you save this e-mail you can delete this comment. and in the subject write your name just in case it gets filtered to the junk mail.