Friday, May 22, 2009

Madden 3 months

Madden turned 3 months on the 6th of May. He is gettig so big. He started laughing out loud on May 2oth. I had been trying for like 2 weeks to get him to laugh and he was right on the edge, Papa Yarn came over and Madden laughed at hime so good. Papa kept making funny noises, Madden loved it. I love hearing their first laughs, it makes me see their individual personality so much. This pic is of Madden on his belly(I'm not sure where the eyes came from).
Bath time

Big eyes again( I don't know why the camera makes it look worse,
he has big eyes but not that BIG !)


(sorry about the nudeness, I didn't notice it till now)




2 comments:

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

The camera doesn't his eyes look bad, I love his big eyes

AMBCrandell said...

Does kelli leave a comment on EVERY post? she must get really tired of doing the verification thing every time..