Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update! (very long)

So I haven't updated in forever so this post is LONG!


Circus
During the summer we took a few trips to the "valley of the sun", we went to the B & B circus this trip. We didn't tell the kids where we were going till we got there, they were so surprised. My camera didn't take good pics of the show so this is all I got. Mike said it was fun but he wouldn't spend money on it again (?), whatever that means huh?




Madden
Madden got so big so fast. His personality is just so fun. Here he is trying out his johnny jumper, we got this when Brian was a baby.


Madden started sitting up during the football camp this year, he was 5 1/2 months here.






Family Reunion
At our family reunion this year the kids decided to run off and put their hands down some holes in the ground. Well thanks to brave Eighmey they caught 3 baby cotton tails. We went back to the hole where they found them and confirmed the mom was dead so we kept them. Needless to say they didn't live long, they needed their moms heat and lovin I'm sure.


The guys caught toads everyday and night and had contest with them, like who's would jump faster and further and what not. They were so dang big and gross!

Eighmey all scrubbed out and catching lizards


Eighmey... all dolled up one day for a Mother/Daughter dinner

Madden trying rice cereal, YUCK!
Trey lost another tooth, he also skinned his nose on a tree(long story)


Brian made a bird house for a scout project, he did a good job and is very proud of it.


Mike loves to play with Madden this way, Madden loves it to obviously :)


Brian got awards for scouts, he looks thrilled right?

Eighmey helping dad replace fuel pump in our car. She loves getting dirty, go figure my only girl tries to be a boy.


Madden likes taking baths in the sink, I made a mohawk out of bubbles. He's sooo cute!


Jungle Jims (Jeepers)
We always go to Jungle Jims when we go school clothes shopping. We have gone now for at least 5 years now and the kids will never let us stop (well maybe when they are older :) )

My grandma used to take me and my siblings to Jungle Jims so that is what I call it. I guess the name now is Jeepers. I still love all the rides there, anything to get me dizzy. The place isn't huge or anything, but fun for kids.My brother and mom dropped by this time because they happen to be down that way and my bro thought it was alot different from when we were growing up. To me it is the exact same!





1st Day of School

Finally got all my kids in the same pic



Trey has the same teacher as Brian did last year. I am so glad, she is the best ever seriously. Trey loves school, he is a hard worker most of the time and very easy going.
Trey and Mrs. Bentz 2nd grade


Brian has Mrs. Hamling for his 3rd grade. He likes school but is too smart for his britches. He thrives on challenges and is a social bug.
Brian and Mrs. Hamling
So this was June to August in a nutshell. I have more recent pics to post later. All is well!

3 comments:

AMBCrandell said...

Brian and Trey in the first day of school pictures look like thugs... I hope they dont frop up and be skater boys. preps are much better. tell em

{nicole coombs} said...

Man your kids are getting so old! Madden is such a cute baby! Do you miss Molli as much as I do?!

Tina McKinnon said...

Great family! You do good work! xox