Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Part 2

Now time to wish the other fathers in my life "Happy Father's Day."
First, my dad, I do love this guy. We have sure had our rough patches but I think it's all good from here (right dad?). Why not get all the crap on the table while you are young and be able to enjoy the remainder of your life, right?
My dad is the best, I am able to ask that man ANYTHING and he has an answer, not just an answer to hold you over either, a REAL answer, one that is usually right and works.
He is a dang hard worker, him and my mom both instilled this trait in their kids for sure.
My dad has the best sense of humor. I love when we can sit around and just laugh at the years past. We have had some crazy times.
My dad is always willing to do anything for his family. He would give you the shirt off his back. He would protect his family till the end for whatever reason, I always feel safe with him.
My dad loves my kids, he has gained a great relationship through the past year as my kids saw him at least every other week. They love you dad.
My dad isn't materialistic in any way. I have learned alot from this man in the past year. He has what he needs, (and sometime wants) and that's just fine with him. A great thing to learn I think.
I love you dad, thx for the past 25 years, I have learned alot from you, to 25 more years :)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
To my Grandpa Starkes, I don't know you much but you raised a great man one way or another, thx and Happy Father's Day.


To my 2nd dad, Joel, not because you are second but because you came to me in my life second, get it :)
Thank you for being a great example in the church for me and Mike. You have taught us so much through the years.
Thank you for the love you show our kids, they really admire you.
We love you, Happy Father's Day!


To grandpa Parrack,
Thanks for being such a sweet grandpa through the years, I know Mike has more memories of you but I am grateful for the ones like:
Going through the temple with you for your first time
doing our annual family reunion
listening to your stories
our annual Thanksgiving dinners at your place.
Thanks for being a great father as well
we love you, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
To my grandpas who have passed through the veil, Grandpa Eighmey Grandpa Vogel, and Grandpa Yarn, Happy Father's Day, we love you and miss you, thanks for raising awesome children that I call parents.
And to all my brothers and brother-in-laws, Brian, Brandon, James, Larry, Rhett (and one day Andrew and Chancy, I am sure) HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :)




5 comments:

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

AWWW!!! Thats was so sweet, I got teary eyed reading that. You sure do know how to say the things that need to be said, thats what I love about you :)

Sheridan said...

Hey I fixed the link so go check it out if you want. She really did a great job with the kids, they loved her. She has all the info on her blog. Call me if you have any other questions.

Becca said...

Hi Sorry I am just now getting back to you. Our internet has been down. For your five kids it would be 100. I charge 100 up to six people and then more after that. If you still would like pics you can leave me aonther comment and then we can go from there. Thanks Becca

Angie said...

HI Brandi!

I'm slow on answering sorry. Let me know if you are still want pics. Email me angies-photography@hotmail.com.


Life has been nuts!

hope all is well

JaredandKatie said...

Hey, email me at katiemere@gmail.com and we'll figure something out. I can ship it or leave it at my parents house in Forest Lakes or you can pick it up at my house in Payson if you are ever driving thru. We'll figure out a way!!