Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!





Happy Birthday B!

You are my biggest boy and how I enjoy you around. You help me with everything and without you here daily I probably wouldn't function.

I remember your birth story as well, it is a long one too so I will skip parts. We went to the hospital Thursday the 12th at 7am (we had to go get you turned but the doc thought that would make me go into labor so he induced me). Labor was started, I remember thinking in no time I would have a baby, Wrong! The doc broke my water early just to get everything going, long story short, nothing happened. 24 hours after my water was broken they told me because it didn't appear I was gonna have you anytime soon we needed to do a c- section to prevent infection. After a couple more hours of paperwork and prepping they did a c-section. I was so deathly afraid of needles so I told them to just knock me out for the procedure (I regret that now). Anyways, you were born at 9:05 p.m. on the 13th. It was Friday the 13th, kinda funny. You were so dang cute, you had the prettiest skin and a perfect round head. You were 7 lbs 14oz. 21in. long. I was still having a hard time coming to that I hardly remember holding you that night. We got home 3 days later and I couldn't put you down. You never cried and you ate so good. You were perfect!

Thank you Brian for choosing us as your parents and coming into our lives when you did. We are truly grateful to have your spirit in our home. People have made comments to me about how you have a special spirit with a special purpose, I can't wait to find out all the details behind that. We DO know you are special and I love you for that. Happy Birthday Babe!

1 comment:

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

Happy Birhday Brian. Are are so fun and when im around I love to talk to you about evrything you feel you want to talk about. You are a secial, smart, fun, handsom 9 year old. I love you tons