Monday, October 26, 2009

Yesterday Trey was baptised. He was so excited and a little nervous. He said he thought he might drown, I wonder what goes through these kids heads?, do they think their own dad would just hold them under for a while or something? Kinda funny. Trey actually had to get dunked twice cause Mike added a couple of extra words to the prayer:) He told me afterwards that he knew it was wrong as he said it but there was no going back at that point :)


After the baptism we had everyone come to our house for yummy food. I made a cake very quickly that morning cause we were gonna celebrate the boys birthdays that day too. My older boys don't really like any certain themes that I could go with and make a cake from, so last second I just whipped up this(picture below). They like black and red so I just did that. The party was fun and the boys got some gifts so they were happy.


It was a good Sunday!

3 comments:

AMBCrandell said...

dude! I was up there the WHOLE weekend and I don't even get to be in a picture! not cool. Can i spill the beans?

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

For someone who just "whipped" up the cake it turned out pretty sweet! It was a lot better than mine and I planned it for weeks!

MOLLI said...

So yeah we got your invitation for the baptism and Larry was extremly bummed also we couldn't make it, then he read that there was dinner afterwards I think that was more upsetting for him! Trey looks so cute, I'm glad he was excited!