Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

So I usually like to make costumes every year for Halloween, I am even so anal most of the time I make my kids match with some kind of theme (note: doesn't work the older they get) I wanted to do something this year that had a 5 group like wizard of oz or something with 1 girl and 4 boys, I don't know. Anyway, i decided to never mind all that when the kids wanted totally different stuff and I realized I really didn't want to make costumes this year. End result was borrow from my mom, who has everything you could imagine, and open the costume bucket from years before. Brian and Trey dressed up like pirates this year at school.

This is the kids before trunk or treating

Brian: a girl, and a very cute one at that, we borrowed this costume from my mom

Trey: a pirate, and a very mean looking one I'd say, we borrowed this from my mom too.
Jaimin: is dash from incredibles, I made this 4 years ago for Trey Eighmey: is strawberry shortcake, adorable! I made this last second cause she changed her mind. I kinda mixed the strawberry shortcakes though, we have a modern movie that she wears the pants and shirt and has a hard looking hat, the 1980's shortcake has this kind of hat and a dress, so they are mixed, still cute huh?
Madden: spiderman! He was cranky before we left and could care less about the whole thing so we just used this costume from when Jaimin was a baby.
I think it turned out well this year, we went to trunk or treating in our ward and got just enough candy to last a week or so (so much better than years past when we have enough candy to last till Christmas).


2 comments:

MOLLI said...

Cute I was waiting for your Halloween pictures. I love how Brian dressed as a girl... awesome!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love the girl costume and the strawberry shortcake!