Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaimin!!!


*******************

Jaimin's birthday was January 1oth. He is now 6! I can't believe he is 6. He seems so big to me yet I always think of him as my baby boy.
I sat at the dinner table Sunday night and told the kids what I was doing that very night 6 years ago. I remember clearly I was planning my c-section for the 16th but on the 9th contractions started. It scared me because I didn't want to go through what I did with the last delivery.(details in Treys birthday post in Oct.) So I called Wendy and she called me in a prescription to stop contractions for the week. After taking them for just a few hours I realized I could not do this for a week, they made me crazy. I was jittery and they made me feel sick. So I called Wendy again and she was able to set everything up for the morning. All night I cleaned and got ready for a trip to the hospital. I had to get last minute babysitters, it was a long night. I remember getting like 3 to 4 hours of sleep if that. We left about 8ish I believe that morn to get to the hospital. All went well and Jaimin was born at 10:49. He was 8 lbs 5 oz. He grew very fast and was my fatest baby. He had the cutest cheeks, he still has them but they fit his body much better. Jaimin is a special spirit, he definitely has brought and still bring alot to this family. He is the child that challenges us everyday but he is a challenge worth taking. We love you J!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AMBCrandell said...

and i am the horrible aunt who does not call to tell him happy birthday until 9 pm when he is sleeping! of course the one time he goes to be early is on his birthday. geez brandi!