Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter, Easter, Easter!

First, we colored eggs on Saturday night. Madden kept grabbing the eggs and throwing them so I guess we will just have to see if he can handle coloring them next year. In a couple of the below pics Madden has a sticker on his nose, I didn't get a great pic but it was cute cause he went cross eyed to look at it and he couldn't figure out how to grab it he just kept rubbing his face.



Sunday morning the kids woke up to find Easter baskets. Madden tried eating all his candy first thing, wait so did all the other kids :) The Easter bunny didn't do grass this year he did this confetti stuff that looked fun (and it was cheaper ;) It was all over the place. Not such a good idea, we are still vacuuming it up.


Then in between conferences we had an indoor (again) egg hunt. Madden just kept dragging his basket around and breaking all the eggs.



I liked Easter being on conference weekend this year. We didn't have to get all pretty, we were just lazy around the house as a fam. Eighmey didn't even get an Easter dress cause I just didn't care, ha! We had a yummy dinner, played games and took naps.

The talks from conference were awesome. All the talks about raising our little ones makes me excited and greatful to be a mom, yet scared for my children. I pray Mike ad I can be better parents and continue to teach our kids the gospel.

No comments: