Friday, April 16, 2010

My blog book, 3 new posts

I got my blog book in the mail the other day. I love it. Best money I ever spent for sure. I love it cause now in the future when I can actually go back and scrapbook all these pics and events I can use this book as a guide to remember the feelings we had and things that were said. This may not be useful to some but I have realized how much I have forgotten about the pics I take,(and seems I won't get around to scrapbookin' anytime soon), I need this book. I plan on printing one every year, so happy!It is just like a year book, very nice quality. Next year I will make sure every page is how I want it cause the pictures sometimes don't place exactly like your blog. I was just n a hurry this year.
Oh yeah, by the way, we only have 5 weeks till we meet our new addition, I might add, I will be soooo ridiculously happy when "it's" out.


4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I have been wanting to do that but jut don't know who to get it through. Where did you go to get yours done? Let me know.
I can't believe you are going to blog all of it too!! I am blogging so it WILL be my scrapbook.No double duty for me!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Awesome I keep telling myself I am going to print of one too but I keep putting it of I need to just do it!!
Good Luck with the baby!!!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

"ITS" meaning you are leaving the gender for a surprise?? super. also where do you get the blog books, i'm keeping as my online journal. and it would be nice to have a hard copy.

Matt n Jessica said...

I really want to know where you did the book as well! I figure this blog serves as my scrapbook/journal since I am so far behind in the real aspect of those two things!