Thursday, May 20, 2010

??????????

??????????, this is what my mind feels like today.
We will be leaving our house tomorrow at 5:15 a.m. to get to the hospital by 6, to sit around and get prepped till about 7:15, to start surgery at 7:30, to see my baby's' face at about 7:50, to say goodbye to my baby till about 9:30 when I can be in my room holding "IT", eating every second of it up!
Even though I feel I am not completely "ready" and my mind is kinda blank, I still am so ready and way excited to get this over with tomorrow.
I know every parent says this and I have said it 5 other times, but I just can't imagine another little baby around here. It is weird cause as normal as it feels to have a baby (at least in this house), it still flips your life upside down for awhile. What isn't weird is the love you already have for a baby growing inside you, the second you see it's face your heart melts. I just love that feeling.
Well my mind went blank and I have lots to do in the next 12 hours so I will part.
Oh, I have to post one more thing so we can always remember this:
Eighmey was helping me go through all our baby clothes the other day and she said in her little 4 year old voice, "Oh this is making me so esscited, I hope it's a gril" {Italics is the way she said it}
Then yesterday I had her help me pack a boy diaper bag and a girl one and she said, "Oh, I am so esscited, I can't wait for the baby to be here, I just want to squeeze it, and rip it out with my CLAWS" {CLAWS she said in a very deep voice, also she knows the doctor has to cut me open, so I think that is why she would say something like that}
Anyway, she is a funny bunny, always saying something that cracks us up.
Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Good luck and I cant wait to hear what you guys have! I am very excited for you all! Congrats! That little girl of yours says the cutest things! :)