Saturday, May 22, 2010

HE'S here!

That's right, I said HE. We got ourselves another cute Yarn BOY. He looks like Maddens twin. I am happy Madden gets a little brother, especially one that looks so much like him.
He was 8lb 6 oz, 20 1/2 in long. I will post the birth story later. Here are a few pics from yesterday.
Grandma and Grandpa Starkes
Last pic of myself being prego

Mike and I laying on the bed waiting for surgery.


Our newest Yarn boy.

This looks alot like Madden, I'll have to post
pics of Madden later to compare.



5 comments:

AMBCrandell said...

sheesh. Maybe i am going to have all of the girls! I had fun meeting baby yarn #5! congrats

Tina McKinnon said...

Way cool! Glad all's well and he's here to be loved on! Good job!! Congrats!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I bet you are so glad it's over and that you can move on with the next phase...which is the best part! I swear EVERYONE is having a boy lately!! There are several women in our ward who are pregnant and all are with boys. God must need a bigger army of missionaries:) He does look a TON like Madden! Can't wait for the comparison picture.

Ginger said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun... I cant wait to meet him :)

donnabigler said...

Congratulations! He looks just like you to me.