Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ashton's 1st week

Ashton sleeping with daddy (2 days old)All curled up, he loves sleeping on his belly with his legs way far up.
1 week old


Saturday, Jaimin was throwing up all night so he stayed home from church with me and the babies on Sunday. We took a few pics of the 3 youngest boys. This one is when Ashton was laying on Madden's chest but then Ashton tried to eat him so Madden didn't want him there anymore.
This one is of Madden trying to smile, I think he looks like Kermit the frog :)
Just chillin'

And this is all 3 of them.
(yes my kids are all way white, but Ashton is still a little jaundice)

4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

How cute! I was going to say that DANG he is tan...uh yeah. Anyway, hopefully everything is going well for you guys!

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

Madden is getting so big, what a cutie!!! Ashton is adorable thats forsure. How is Madden doing with a new baby in the house?

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

He is so sweet! My little baby was tan/yellow from jaundice when he was born. He was so tan compared to my fair skin babies! Congrats again. He is perfect!

The Waites said...

I think this is the first time I have ever been to your blog! Your family is so adorable!!! And Ashton is so precious! The perfect addition to your family! I just wanted to let you know that I left you a comment on your comment on my blog. Haha, that's confusing, but I wanted to thank you for your kind thoughts. Anyway I hope you are healing well from surgery. And I hope you are getting a nap in every now and then! I bet you're exhausted! Hope all is well and CONGRATS!!!! Ashton is perfect! :)