Thursday, June 17, 2010

Check out some pics!

On Nicole Coombs blog there are some awesome pics of our baby. She did an awesome job and I definitely recommend giving her a call for pics. Ashton gave us a hard time cause I didn't feed him good enough before we got there, so he ended up eating every few minutes between shots and background changes :) Despite all that, Nicole did awesome so check out her blog till I can get some up on mine. Thanks again Nicole, sorry he was a hungry bug :)


jakeandnicolecoombs05.blogspot.com

3 comments:

{nicole coombs} said...

Hey -Thanks! and Sorry I totally spaced out the date! ha ha I read it 5/21 and for some reason my tired brain translated that into May 5th?? I will fix it before I send you the disc tomorrow.
Thanks again for the practice!

Tina McKinnon said...

Nicole's pictures are beautiful... of course, how could the be anything but when she has that little guy to work with!! Precious!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I saw Nicoles blog and they were so good! He looks like your youngest son! What a cutie!