Thursday, July 8, 2010

Memory Lane/ valley trip

I took a quick drive down memory lane last month, Mike had work to do about 5 miles away from here so we waited while we drove around (me and the kids). This is where I grew up, 737 E. Carol Ave, Phoenix, Az......The house has changed alot, but it still has the same mailbox we checked our mail at out front, it still has the same tall palm tree, the same concrete driveway we used to skate on. It brought back alot of memories. The orange building {Do drop inn} was/is a bar just down our road, we used to be too scared to walk by it fearing a drunk would take ius away. I enjoyed the days living in that neighborhood, taught me how to grow up.

We went to the valley that weekend for Mandy and Andrews house warming party. Here is Mike and Madden chowing down.

I didn't get too many pics that weekend, but we had lots of fun swimming, working, shopping, visiting. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: