Friday, July 2, 2010

Kidney Stones :(

On Sunday, during Sunday School, I felt a pain in my lower back which was getting sharper and sharper. I told Mike it felt like my kidney stones again (haven't had a problem since December 07). Mike took me home where it got worse and worse for the next about 2 hours. Finally Gpa got home with our kids and him and Mike gave me a blessing. The pain went away about 30 minutes later. It was great, I felt the Lord answered that prayer so quick, I was so blessed.
I felt fine after that till Tuesday, that night they came back just as painful as ever. Then after some pain med and a heating pad the pain went away.
This leads us to Thursday, now the pain isn't just in my kidney, it is in my tract area (not sure how to say this), you know, where you pee? That pain is pretty uncomfortable, it feels like you have to pee ALL DAY, and every time you try, NOTHING!!
Anyways, this leads us to Friday, all day I feel the same pain, this time worse, they are attacking me again. Finally after drinking lots of water and a shot of lemon juice and olive oil, at 11:00p.m. I went to the bathroom and saw this in the toilet. I wasn't gonna get it out but my doc says they want to analyze them so I know what they are made out of so I know what I can quit eating. Here is a pic of it next to a penny.

Hopefully this can be the end of these annoying things, good news is everyone says how painful they are to pass and I can't even feel it, weird maybe???


5 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "YOU ROCK!!" Hope you're done for good! xox

AMBCrandell said...

OMH! That is freaking nasty. haha, you toilet fisher!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

That is huge!! Glad you were able to pass it!

The Waites said...

How miserable!!! I have never had stones but I have had many a kidney infection and that is bad enough! Hope you are feeling better and never have to do that again!!!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! Does cranberry juice help for stuff like that at all? I'm not an expert but I know it helps for a lot of other things in that...ahem...area. So maybe worth a shot just to keep things flowing? A glass a week?