Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to school and update

Summer seemed to zoom by. We moved to Heber and had lots of work to do at our house so of course it went by way too fast. I applied for a job at the school while we were registering the kids for school. They called me for an interview, and the next day called me and told me I got the job. Even though working full time is a whole new world for me, I was so excited.
Needless to say our lives have been crazy since then. I didn't get to take my kids to their first day of school because duh, I'm cooking breakfast for the kids at school. So I got pics of the kids with their teachers after school. I also took them to meet the teacher night to make sure the teachers would know I'm at the school if they need me and so I felt better about not being there the first day.
This is Brain with Mrs. Myers ( I LOVE her)
This is Trey with Mrs. Duncan and her aid (very fun teacher)

This is Jaimin with Mrs. Connor (she is the absolute BEST)


All the kids before meet the teacher night
Brian- 9, Trey-8, Jaimin-6, Eighmey-4, Madden-18months, Ashton-2.5 months
We are 3.5 weeks into school now and we have only had 2 fights, haha, no but really 2 of them have gotten into little fights but both times they weren't at fault, they were just defending themselves so there was hardly any punishment. I hope that is just kids learning o get along and not an on going this this year.
Jaimins teacher says he is so smart, she says she doesnt have enough work for him, and he is only there for 2.5 hours :) Brian is doing awesome in pretty much everything, Mr. wiz kid! Trey sill hates reading but is slowly doing better now that we found books he likes, and his teacher never gives homework so he is in heaven. Eighmey stays home with dad and the babies during the day and just pesters Madden. She can't wait till school next year. Madden is just Madden, and Mike is enjoying getting to play with him alot seems Madden loves him. Ashton stays with daddy too and Mike is also loving getting to know a three month old. Mike has always been good with the babies but he has never had enough time with them to really get to know their personality till they get older.
Mike also got a new job here in town in the evenings, so for now he has the day shift at home and I get the night shifts. It works out cause we have the same days off. I am loving the kids at capps, they all have such good hearts and tell me I am their favorite lunch lady :)





No comments: