Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Parties!



Some people at the party

Mike can't just take a straight face picture

He just blew out the candles here.


here is the side view of the little burger cakes

these are what everyone got


Mike had his 29th bday on the 1st. We made him breakfast in bed and made a yummy dinner for him. We kinda just let things go that day cause I knew I had something a brewin'. I was working on a surprise party for Sunday. On friday I started baking and on Saturday I finished all the details. Sunday after church we went over to Brain and Gingers for what he thought was just normal dinner, but instead he was surprised by his Parents, Chancy, Grandma Parrack, Charlotte and Bryce, and the whole Larkin Parrack Family. It was cool to see the look on his face but my camera didn't catch it :(
I can't believe the man I married is already 29! That just seems so crazy to me, I remember when he turned 18, how does time fly??? I have decided that I am going to be one of those people who hates the number 30. I really don't know if I am going to be able to handle it. I guess we will soon see :)


Grandpa Parracks birthday is the day before Mikes. They are 50 years apart. We brought him over some candy and his favorite soda. I didn't get Ashton in the pic but I always like to get a pic of gpa and the kids.

No comments: