Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Babe!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY!Cheesey and always

No pictures please


Thats why she's so cute



That's why he is a dork




Baby faces






tired from clownin' around



clownin' around

Mike,
You probably won't read this for awhile, but I had to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You are the best dad around. Every time my friends and I are talking about husbands there is no comparison, they even say you are perfect, and I have to agree.

I may complain every now and again about you but that is because I am spoiled by you and I can't function if your not around to spoil me. You are so great to me when it comes to the kids; anything we do with the kids you know is a team effort and you never let me do it all by myself (which i appreciate). I always say " I am not meant to raise children by myself" and you never let me. I really don't know how some women do it, I can't do it all by myself, they are alot stronger than I for sure.
Thank you for being a great friend to talk to about anything. I am grateful I can vent to you :)
I know lately you are tired from being gone all the time and not having any days off but I am grateful for your efforts and your hard work.(It will pay off)
Thank you again for all that you do for me and our family. You are truly my hero and my motivation to keep going. I love you forever Dean!

I

2 comments:

AMBCrandell said...

You should take that HORRIBLE pocture of him being a clown off of your website! If everyone only knew that crap you guys put me through that day!~ No one would even be your friend anymore! haha

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

SHE WAS JUST SO MAD AND STIFF.. I DONT KNOW HOW SHE DID IT! BUT SHE STOOD THERE FOR LIKE 3 MINUTES SCREAMING! AHAHAHA!!