Monday, February 6, 2012

Jaimins Baptism and Kids party

Jaimin with Max, they got baptised together, they also share a birthday, Jaimin is older by like 12 hours :)



This is the first time we have had to do stake baptisms, in Taylor they are so small we got to do our baptism by ourselves and whenever we wanted. It was nice though having another family sharing this day with us. They did great with their talk and song, it was perfect.



Jaimin and Mike before the baptism



he was kinda nervous about getting "dunked"Us before the baptismOKAY.....CAKE TIME






Eighmey and her cake, she wanted me to make a cake for her that I had just made for a friend but it was pretty big so I made a mini and made it more "Eighmey". (in this pic Eighmey had already bumped her name on the cake :( )



Madden absolutely loved his cake... he had loved anything Thomas the train for a year or so now so when I was asking the kids what kinds of cakes they wanted I knew just the one for Madden. All 3 birthday babes, I love how mini Eighmey and Maddens are :)



Grandpa Starkes (my dad) bithday was the same day as we planned the kids party so I couldn't leave him out. Any chance to amke a cake I say. It was so late when I was making these cakes I wish I would have thought to say "gone fishin' "...its just more hick without the G :)Face shot of ThomasJaimins cake, he wanted camo and something with the army guys so I put my thinkin' cap on and BAM, and numero ocho.Even was camo on the inside, yeah i'm THAT good. HA!







Blowing out his candles

Opening his MP3







Gifts from grandma. GIRL LEGOS!!!


Thomas and Monster trucks, what else could a 3 year old boy ask for.Madden eating all the black on his cake.After the party we all went outside and rode all the bikes and motorcycles and the famous Go Cart grandpa built. Only pic I took was Chancy on it, his head kept hitting the top bar. So we had a great day full of family and fun. My dad had to hurry and leave to visit his dad, kids call him "Grandpa old", or "Grandpa Starkes old" so we know which grandpa Starkes they are talking about. He ended up in the hospital the night before having a stroke. He got an MRI and it showed he had a full on stroke caused by a small heart attack. My dad says he seems fine just a little slow at speaking. Hope he bounces back quick.






No comments: