Friday, October 17, 2008

Better Late then Never




We went by the cemetary to visit Azure. We wanted to pay our respects to Azure and see how nice The Biglers had made it. They did so much work over there, Thank you! She has the nicest grave over there. My pics are dark, thats why I named this post "better late then never", we went at like 9:30 that night. We wanted to go for Family Home Evening but by the time Mike got done with all his work it was so late we just jumped out of the car and took some pictures. It was FREEZING!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Hi! This is Debra Jo. Thank you so much for leaving me a comment on my blog. I'd love to talk to you about Azure, too. Send me an email at morefordjo@yahoo.com, or you can call me at 480-221-2094. I apologize--I would have responded sooner, but I was out of town & just got back early this morning.