Monday, October 6, 2008

Potty Trainin'

Well Eighmey finally decided to be a big girl. This pic is from when I tried to potty train her like 10 months ago. I guess she wasn't ready cause now it has been soooo much easier. She hasn't had one poo mess and only like 3 or so pee messes. She remembers to tell me all the time and she even goes all by herself and I don't even know till I hear a toilet flush. I am not sad at all. People always say they are sad cause their baby is growing up, but I have never once had a time that I wasn't changing a diaper in the last 8 years, and seems I am due in February why not have a short break.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

You are a master blogger now! I love the pictures! I'm so happy you have a blog now. :)

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

I agree with Ginger. Eighmey is so cute. When I see her I sometimes wonder what im missing by not having a little girl. Oh well, I love having boys... I love you Eighmey!!!!