Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last night we went to the fire station for a fire awareness thingy. The kids really wanted to see the inside of the firetrucks so when Mike finally got home(late) we ran down there real fast. We got to see fire that they started to show how hot and fast it grows. We got there so late that the helicopter they had on display had to leave so we watched them leave. That was fun and scary also. We weren't very far away from it that when it started taking off all me and Mike could think about was the blades flying off. The wind was really strong around us while it was leaving. FUN! This video is kind of long. sorry! The other pics are of the kids in the firetruck.

1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey Girl!
I am so glad that you have started a blog! I cannot believe you guys are on your 5th kid. I couldn't even imagine. Having one has been such an adjustment.But we are loving it. He is great! I am so glad that we will be able to keep in touch. Your family is so cute. I will probably have to get alot of tips from you:)
Kandra