Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another trial cake

I made a bday cake for Eighmey's boyfriend, I mean my friends son :) (She says she is going to marry him when they are older) He was so excited to pick what kind of cake he wanted so I was sure to bring his dreams to life.(don't know if I would go that far)I really enjoy making cakes, especially with fondant but I still haven't got the swing of it. I think I do okay with just quickly bday cakes but for any other occasion I think I would be scared out of my mind.
So here are the pics of it. I am going to find a class to sign up for to teach me some better skills so hopefully that will help.
All in all I still think it was pretty good and my friend and her boy especially loved it so that's good. I am going to try to squeeze Maddens cake in this weekend. Wish me luck cause when I say squeeze I mean SQUEEZE!



4 comments:

Angela* said...

I bet Bryant LOVED it!! All he talks about in primary is spiderman. I think you did a great job!

The Ulrich Clan said...

Haven't seen you around in a while. Where have you been hiding...besides the kitchen baking? How are you feeling? Girl? Boy? Are you finding out?

Tina McKinnon said...

I think it looks GREAT! Good job!

Lindsay and Ron said...

This turned out great! You are doing awesome-especially without taking any classes yet...I would have never been so ambitions...good job!